Travel Health

a large passenger jet flying through a cloudy blue sky

Do you need vaccinations?

If you require any vaccinations relating to foreign travel you need to contact an organisation such as MASTA to establish what you need.

This will include which countries and areas within countries that you are visiting to determine what vaccinations are required.

Some vaccines are available from the NHS, if you need typhoid, HepA, polio or cholera these are all available for free.


Select the region you are travelling to find out more.


Central Asia

East Asia

Australasia & Pacific


Central America

Europe & Russia

Middle East

North America

South America & Antarctica

a sign on a pole next to a palm tree

Further Travel Information

The following websites will give you additional travel advice

Travel Health for information of vaccinations available on NHS

MASTA for private vaccination clinics for specific country travel advice

EHIC to apply for your free European Health Insurance Card